To satisfy our customers and ourselves through continual improvement of the processes we own.
To consistently impress our customers, to have people who truly enjoy what they do, and to have leadership which is committed to individual and corporate achievement.
- Quality #1 reason our customers do business with us… year in, year out.
- Precision Defines us… from the type of optics we make to how we must think and act to make them. And with us, it’s continuous… pushing ourselves to do better, to excel.
- Integrity We do what we say and we always get the job done! We are consistent in our actions, methods, measures, principles, expectations and results.
- Hard Work A minimum requirement of ourselves… it’s our fuel for success.
- Respectful The proper treatment of our customers, employees and suppliers for the value they create in the Company.
- Fair Minded The right way to deal with one another so that we all achieve long term success.
Our physical plant comprises a renovated 30,000 sq.ft. facility on 4 acres located in Ocean Springs, Miss. Since the building was acquired there have been continuous improvements and upgrades made, along with stringent routine maintenance. The renovation included mechanical systems in the coating department upgrading the area to a class 1000 level clean room with particulate counts typically measuring less than 300.
To accommodate the growth and provide for the future expansion, the current facility was acquired in the late eighties. During this period and into the early nineties Cruise missile guidance system optics were produced for Hughes Optical Products and later in the nineties large production quantities of penta-mirrors and pentaprisms were produced for Spectra Physics. PFG also began to manufacture components for semiconductor wafer fabrication, reticule inspection, as well as telecommunication fiber optic network equipment.
Throughout its history, PFG has built an exceptional reputation for manufacturing and coating very high quality, difficult to manufacture, precision optical components. The company is committed to the continual improvement and expansion of its manufacturing capability to be a more complete solution to its customers. Manufacturing capability, combined with an energetic dedication to customer service, has been the key to the company’s success.
Certifications & Compliance
PFG provides precision optics and coatings for a wide variety of applications. Our prime markets have been:
Test & Measurement
Government Agencies, National Laboratories, and Defense
These are not an easy group of customers to please. Paramount to them is the fundamental principle of dictum meum pactum. This translates to high precision optics as specified, delivered when agreed with good communication. We reliably provide them with prototype to mid-level production quantities.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals who are smart, self-motivated and career-oriented. If you are currently working in the optics industry, or if you have experience in a similar high technology manufacturing industry, please contact us. You can send your resume in confidence to HR@pfgoptics.com.
Current Open Positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Optics Technician
- Coating Technician
- Flat Polishing Department Supervisor
- Sales Engineer
*Please indicate which position you are applying for when you submit your resume.
We are proud to be long time supporting members of the following organizations: