PFG Optics has been manufacturing Defense Optics for many years. There is a wide range of defense optics including:
- Infrared filters for soldiers to use tactical illumination in combination with night vision.
- Laser optics used in high energy applications such as nuclear defense.
- Night vision optics
- Variety of lenses such as aspherical and other high-quality that reduce weight and used in surveillance devices
- Optical glass for fingerprint and retinal scanning devices
- Anti-reflective coatings for any optic without compromising performance
Defense Optics are ideal for integration into a variety of applications within the defense or security industries. Defense Optics consists of a wide range of optical components, such as optical lenses, laser windows, laser prisms, or optical testing tools.
PFG Optics offers custom precision optical components. PFG Lenses are available in a range of substrates or with a variety of anti-reflection coating options. PFG Prisms are designed to reflect light at fixed angles. PFG Beamsplitters are designed to split incident light into two beams, determined by wavelength, intensity, or polarization state.
For more information contact one of our engineers at (228) 875-0165